I offer a range of writing services from speechwriting to messaging platforms. Here are some project examples:
Narrative Development - At YouTube, I managed the reputation of the platform as a profitable business unit for Google. We built a momentum campaign of press placements at highly reputable publications (ex: Fast Company, Bloomberg, mashable, Advertising Age) which helped the company double revenue and bolster confidence from investors.
Communication Plans - The largest diversity in STEM organization in the U.S. contracted me to create a messaging platform for their annual conference. The platform included key messages, responses to FAQs, target audiences, and lived on to inform their future campaigns. The platform will now serve the organization as they have been asked to provide speakers and participants for the March for Science.
Speechwriting/Coaching - For the College Track benefit screening of the Pixar film, Coco, I wrote speeches for the CEO, Executive Director, Board Chair, and student performers to inspire the audience to lift up the underserved communities in Los Angeles through education. I was also proud to coach each speaker, providing rigorous prep so that they could find their voice and convey their story.
Op-Eds and Blogging - At MIT Sloan-incubated Sanergy, I ghost-wrote a blogpost for the Huffington Post on the topic of strong women in business, based on the experiences of one of their founders, Lindsay Stradley. I also authored a blogpost for Sanergy on the topic of designing products in global development mindfully.
- National Public Radio - "Generation Y Michigan, Hiring Gen Y"
- India Travelogue - "Sari For the Mess" (tales from working in Hyderabad through Google's Ambassador Program)
- Kenya Travelogue - "Shooting the Sh*t With Sanergy" (perspectives doing comms work at a social enterprise in Nairobi, Kenya)
- Concentrate Media - "Know Y: A Place For Us?", "Know Y: PSA for the D", "Know Y: Young and Entrepreneurial"
- Detroit Free Press - "Give Grads Good Reason to Stay in Michigan"
- Orlando Sentinel - "When I Was Your Age"